We know stuff happens and sometimes you can't make a race you signed up for. Here are some options:
Registration schedules are available on each individual race's web page.
Note: Because timelines are further out and the trips are more costly, Global Adventures events have a different refund policy.
Notes About Refunds
- Refunds are not given for anything already shipped (e.g., shirts, bibs, HydraPouches, etc.)
- If you opted to have your bib package mailed to you, once your package is shipped you are officially checked into the race and no longer qualify for a registration transfer, deferment option, or refund
- Refunds are not available due to inclement weather
- In the event of an unforeseen cancellation we cannot guarantee a full refund, though we will do our best to take care of our runners
Notes about Deferments/Race Transfers
- Once you defer your registration, you can register for the next year's race (once registration opens) or select any other open race to defer into.
- Once your registration is deferred or transferred to another race, you no longer qualify for a refund.
- Deferring your your registration does NOT automatically register you for a future race. You must choose your new race via Run Signup in order to have an active registration.
Notes About Bib Transfers
- Bib transfers must be made from within RunSignUp. If you purchase a bib outside of the RunSignUp platform you won't be able to pick up your bib because your identification won't match the name on the bib.
- Online bib transfers can take place until the day before the expo. After this period the bib transfer will need to be done in person at the expo (only the new runner needs to be present).
- Bib transfers only cover the race registration fee - add-ons do not transfer to the new registrant. The new registrant can choose to purchase add-ons when they register.
- The original registrant is responsible for paying the processing fee. The new runner will pay the current registration price regardless of what the original runner paid.
- Refunds are not given for anything already shipped (e.g., shirts, bibs, HydraPouches, etc.).
- If "transfer for refund" is selected and the new registrant fails to complete their registration, no refund is issued and the original registrant is responsible for using their bib on race day.
*Last updated 1/26/2021