faq & Policies
Need to Modify Your Registration?
All vacation races events:
Log into to RunSignup.com. Head to Your Profile and Upcoming Races. Choose your race to view and manage all registration details for the specific event.
Global Adventures Policies
Head to the Global Adventures Policies page for specific guidelines.
Domestic Event Registration Policies
Below are general rules for our Half Marathon, Ultramarathon, Trailfest, and Gravel Bike Race events. Each race page will have exact registration period dates. If the policies differ for a race, it will be explained on the race page.
Click the blue text for further instructions!
Heads up, runners:
We are reinstating the $20 deferment/transfer fee as of March 1, 2023. We waived this transaction fee back in early 2020 to provide increased flexibility during a time when travel was greatly impacted by the pandemic. As a company, we have absorbed these costs for the past few years but since travel has adjusted back to normal, they will be reinstated. Thank you in advance for your understanding!
Registration period dates are available on each individual race's web page in the registration tab.
Still need answers? Get in touch.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS:
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Our service team respond to emails in the order they are received. In order to keep your place in the queue, you should refrain from sending multiple emails as that will move you to the bottom of the queue.
It is our goal to respond to inquiries within 24-48 hours. Inquiries received over the weekend will be responded to within 24-48 hours after our team returns to the office on Mondays. Thank you for your patience.
Half Marathon/Ultras/Cycling Notes
Notes about Refunds
- Refunds are not given for anything already shipped (e.g., shirts, bibs, HydraPouches, etc.)
- If you opted to have your bib package mailed to you, once your package is shipped you are officially checked into the race and no longer qualify for a registration transfer, deferment option, or refund
- Refunds are not available due to inclement weather
- In the event of an unforeseen cancellation we cannot guarantee a full refund, though we will do our best to take care of our runners
Notes about Deferments/Race Transfers
- Once you defer your registration, you can register for the next year's race (once registration opens) or select any other open race to defer into.
- Once your registration is deferred or transferred to another race, you no longer qualify for a refund.
- Deferring your your registration does NOT automatically register you for a future race. You must go into your RunSignup account, access "My Deferrals", and manually apply it to another event that is open for registration.
Notes About Bib Transfers
- Bib transfers must be made from within RunSignUp. If you purchase a bib outside of the RunSignUp platform you won't be able to pick up your bib because your identification won't match the name on the bib.
- Online bib transfers can take place until the day before the expo. After this period the bib transfer will need to be done in person at the expo (only the new runner needs to be present).
- Bib transfers only cover the race registration fee - add-ons do not transfer to the new registrant. The new registrant can choose to purchase add-ons when they register.
- The original registrant is responsible for paying the processing fee. The new runner will pay the current registration price regardless of what the original runner paid.
- Refunds are not given for anything already shipped (e.g., shirts, bibs, HydraPouches, etc.).
- If "transfer for refund" is selected and the new registrant fails to complete their registration, no refund is issued and the original registrant is responsible for using their bib on race day.
*Last updated 1/31/2023