We want to help you make the most out of your vacation. Here are some helpful links and general information. We’ll be updating the links and information below over the next several months. Some good sites to check out are the Horseshoe Bend website and the Antelope Canyon website.
GETTING TO PAGE
There is a small airport in Page(PGA) that has direct flights from Phoenix. You can also fly into Flagstaff(FLG) which is about 2 hours south. Page is about a 4.5 hour drive from both Phoenix(PHX) or Las Vegas(LAS).
DRIVINGWe’ve put together some general driving directions for getting to Page, AZ from various departure points throughout the west.
From Las Vegas, NV
- I-15 N (131 miles) to
- State Hwy 9 E, exit 16 toward Hurricane/Zion (10 miles) to
- S 100 E turn Right (0.1 mile) to
- UT-59 S/E 100 S turn Left (22 miles) to
- AZ-389 E toward Fredonia/Kanab (33 miles) to
- US-89 Alt N turn Left, toward Kanab (7 miles) to
- US-89 S/E 300 S turn Right, toward Page (73 miles)
- Page is past the lake when coming from this direction
From Phoenix, AZ
- I-17 N toward Flagstaff (140 miles) to
- I-40 E, exit 340A toward Albuquerque (5.5 miles) to
- Country Club, exit 201 turn Left, toward US-89 N/Page (0.5 mile) to
- US-89 N second Right (79 miles) to
- US-89T (45 miles)
From Salt Lake City, UT
- I-15 South (211 miles) to
- Exit 95 towards Panguitch (20 miles) to
- South on Highway 89 S towards Kanab (78 miles) to
- US-89 S/E 300 S turn Left, toward Page (73 miles) to
- N Lake Powell Blvd. turn Left (1.5 miles)
HOTELS & CAMPINg
This year we are pleased to be offering the Vacation Races Campground as a lodging option! This will be the most convenient (and fun) place to stay at the race since it’s going to be set up by the race expo and start line! The campground will be available Thursday through Sunday (October 19-22) and it costs $50 to reserve your spot. If you don’t have a tent, then you can also rent one from us. It will be $100 for a 4 person tent and $130 for a 6 person tent. If you want to reserve a spot, you’ll be able to when you register for the race!
Primitive Camping: Since this is a pop-up campsite, there aren’t any facilities on site. We’ll provide porta-potties, campfires, and plenty of water, however this will be a primitive camp site.
LAKE POWELL RESORTS AND MARINASWe’re happy to have Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas hosting us again in 2017! They have extremely comfortable rooms right by the lake and excellent on-site dining options. As an extra bonus they’re within walking distance of the Lake Powell Half Marathon finish line! Book here to get their special runners rate. Be sure to use the code MARATHON when you book. OTHER CAMPING OPTIONSThe nearest campground is at Lone Rock. The cost is $10 per night to camp and that does not include entry fees to the park. There are no sites at Lone Rock, you just show up and find a place to camp/park your RV/sleep in your car.
Booking.com: Booking.com is a travel metasearch engine for lodging reservations. Click this link to begin searching nearby lodging!
THINGS TO DO
Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours provides quality guided tours, sightseeing tours and photographic tours, into slot canyons that are within the Antelope wash basin located on the outskirts of Page, Arizona. The slot canyons reside within the Navajo Nation reservation boundary. The Navajo nation has its own Tribal Park who maintains the slot canyons, Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park.