We will have event parking, drop-off, and shuttles at the fields outside NW Boundary St in Browning, MT. Shuttles will take runners from Browning to the start line before the race starting at 4am. The last shuttle will leave for the start line at 5am. Do not be late!
There is absolutely no parking or drop off at the start line or finish line.
Spectators can park near the finish line at the lots highlighted in red on the map to the right, or on side roads along businesses near by. After parking, spectators should walk to the finish. Do not park at East Glacier Lodge and please avoid parking on residential streets in town.
- 4:00 AM – parking lot opens/shuttles to start line begin.
- 5:00 AM – last shuttle leaves to the start line.
- 5:30 AM – last call for bib pickup.
- 5:45 AM – runners line up/last call for gear check.
- 5:55 AM – National Anthem!
- 6:00 AM – race starts!
- 7:00 AM – shuttles begin running between the finish line and the parking lot in Browning.
- 8:45 AM – awards ceremony starts.
Other Half Marathons, Ultra Marathons, & Trail Races
Thank our Sponsor Partners