Ah, Colorful Colorado! Soon, your eyes will be taking in the grandeur of Rocky Mountain National Park as you through the mountains that surround Estes Park. It's a treat, for sure. And after many miles of training, these are views that you deserve.
We're excited to welcome you to Colorado for our half marathon and 5k. We hope you feel ready! As we draw closer to race weekend, we want to send you off with the 2022 Rocky Mountain Half Marathon Race Guide. It covers everything you need to know for race weekend: from bib pick-up, to race-day parking, to hikes you can complete afterward. You can read the race guide and also listen to an audio version of it on our podcast. Together, the print and audio version provide a comprehensive overview of what you need to know for race weekend.
When you read the Race Guide, please pay special attention to the following pages:
- Page 2: full event schedule
- Pages 2-3: Bib Pick-up
- Pages 4-5: Half Marathon race details
- Page 6: Parking information
- Page 6: Spectator information
- Page 7: 5k Race info
Toward the end of the guide, we share how you can participate in the Explorer Club to get suggestions on what to see and do while you're in the area. When you complete the Explorer Club challenge you earn a special badge (in addition to your race medal) for completing it! Learn more here.
- For 16% of you, this is your first half marathon. And for 8% of you, this is your first 5k. Good luck and have fun!
- For 46% of you, this will be your first visit to Rocky Mountain National Park!
- We have runners of all ages and places at this event. Runners from 49 states and 3 countries will be at the race!