Get the Race Guide
Heck yeah, the 2022 Zion Ultras Race Guide is here! This guide answers all of the common questions we get regarding the race, so please read it! You will also receive the race guide in an email if you haven't already. As a registered runner, you receive all of the information you need leading up to the event right in your inbox! These emails will include information on weather, aid stations, travel, and more.
For all of the race details, please check out the Race Guide and podcast. The podcast is an audio version of the race guide and provides the same great information in a fun, lively one-hour listen. Pop it on while you run errands, fold laundry, or whatever mundane task you need to spice up! The standard digital race guide will allow you to see where the expo is, where to park, etc. We recommend that you pay attention to these pages:
- Pages 2-3: Schedule + Race Expo
- Page 4: 100-mile
- Page 8: 100k
- Page 12: 50k
- Page 14: Half Marathon
On race day, you may notice some people with different markings on their bib. If you look at the special indication area of the bib, you may see our Wander Project logo (a small teal circle in the top right corner), they are running as part of our Charity Bib Program.
Charity Bib athletes fundraise for their race registration. They have the option of fundraising for one of our official partners, or they can fundraise for a cause of their choice. It's a great way to add a little extra "oomph" to your running journey and it helps a wide variety of deserving causes.
To learn more about how to run with a Charity Bib or to support some of our existing athletes, visit this page!
- We’ll have runners in attendance from 13 countries and all 50 of the US states!
- 46% of you will be visiting Zion National Park for the first time!
- 61% of you will be participating in your first Vacation Races event – THANK YOU!
- This will be the first 100 mile race for 37% of you! Holy cow!
- This will be the first 100K race for 54% of you!
- This will be the first 50K race for 48% of you!
- This will be the first half marathon for 24% of you!