Are you ready to run the Lake Powell Half Marathon on the spectacular Page Rim Trail?
Situated at 4,300 feet above sea level, the trail loops around the edge of Manson Mesa and offers stunning views of the desert landscapes of the Colorado Plateau. Enjoy the sunrise over the Navajo Nation or the view over the Vermilion Cliffs and experience the unequaled display of colorful geology on the surrounding lands. There is no denying that this area is a portion of earth’s original paradise. We hope you enjoy it!
This year’s Lake Powell Half Marathon attracted runners from 42 states and 3 countries, including:
- and the USA!
- 58% of runners will be visiting the area for their first time ever! Welcome!
- 22% of runners will run their first half marathon here!
- Our largest age group for males is 25-29 years-old!
- Our largest age group for females is 40-44 years-old!
- We have 2 registered runners 75 years and older and 2 registered runners 11 years and younger. Way to go!
Take a moment to download a copy of this year’s race guide – seriously, download it because you may not have service to pull it up when you need it most. It has all the details you’ll need to know for race weekend. This should probably go without saying, but please make sure you read it. We promise, most of your questions are answered in this guide.
See you soon!
** NEW THIS YEAR**
You can also listen to the audio version of the race guide on our podcast here.