2019 Joshua Tree Half Marathon Race Guide
Are you ready for the 3rd annual Joshua Tree Half Marathon?
This night course is unique for us- the only one like it in our race series. Running in the desert at night under the dark sky with the stars lighting your way will be an experience to remember. It is also more of a challenge than a run – this course will push you to your limits! We hope you enjoy it!
This year’s event attracted runners from 47 states and 6 countries, including:
- Great Britain
- and the USA!
- 55% of runners will be visiting the area for their first time ever! Welcome!
- 26% of runners will run their first half marathon here!
- Our largest age group for males is 30-34 years-old!
- Our largest age group for females is 25-29 years-old!
- We have 1 registered runner 75 years and older and 1 registered runner 11 years and younger. Way to go!
Take a moment to download a copy of this year’s race guide with all the nitty-gritty details you’ll need to know for race weekend. This should probably go without saying, but please make sure you read it. We promise, most of your questions are answered in this guide.
See you soon!