2019 Great Smoky Mountains Half Marathon Race Guide
The Great Smoky Mountains Half Marathon turns 6 this year! This scenic event attracted runners from 49 states and 2 countries this time around including:
- and the USA!
- 22% of runners will run their first half marathon here
- 39% of runners will be visiting the area for their first time ever (To the rest of you, welcome back!)
- Our largest age group for females is 35-39 years old
- Our largest age group for males is 30-34 years old
- We have 8 registered runners 75 years and older
- We have 26 registered runners 11 years and younger (Start them while they’re young!)
Take a moment to download a copy of this year’s race guide with all the nitty-gritty details you’ll need to know on race weekend. This should probably go without saying, but please make sure you read it. We promise, most of your questions are answered in this guide.
See you out there!