2019 Zion Half Marathon Race Guide
The 2019 Zion Half Marathon Race Guide is here!
We put together this guide to help answer any questions you may have before you travel. Please take a few minutes to read it.
- The Event Schedule for the entire race weekend is on the front page and on Page 2.
- Information and directions for race parking, shuttles, and drop off is on Page 6. Please read this information and remember to allow time for traffic as you make your plans.
- The Course Map and aid station info is on Page 5.
- We’ll have runners in attendance from all 50 states!
- 3 countries will be represented including the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Australia!
- 60% of you will be visiting Zion National Park for the first time!
- This will be the first half marathon for 23% of you!
If you have any questions after you read through the guide, please let us know. We’ll send more information via email over the next couple weeks. We look forward to celebrating the 100th anniversary of this beloved park with you! See you soon!