The 2018 Rocky Mountain Half Marathon & 5K is almost here! Are you ready for it?
We’ve put together this handy race guide with everything you need to know to have an awesome race weekend.
But first… some interesting facts.
- This year we’ll have participants coming from the USA, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Bermuda!
- 40% of runners will be from Colorado with the top “home city” being Denver with 119 runners (so far)
- Other top states include California, Texas, Missouri, Iowa, and Wisconsin
- We’ll have 42 runners over age 65
- We’ll have nearly 400 people running both the 5K on Friday and the half marathon on Saturday. 9 of these runners are under 18 years old.
We’ve got the race guide here for you. In it you can find everything from:
- the schedule
- directions to the start line
- club hike and trifecta info
- tips on where to eat while visiting
- and probably the answer to any other question you may have.
Take some time to read the guide and get ready for your trip to the Rockies! (Open the race guide in a new tab.)