2018 Yellowstone Half Marathon Race Guide Now Available
We’re getting so close to the Yellowstone Half Marathon race weekend! Who’s excited? Ready for some fresh air?
Some interesting facts about this year’s race include:
- The #1 “home state” for our runners this year is Montana with 258 runners!
- Billings and Bozeman are the “home cities” to the most people.
- This is a really international event with runners coming from United States, Canada, Italy, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, and US Minor Outlying Islands!
- We’ll have 55 runners over age 65
We’ve got the race guide here for you. In it you can find everything from:
- the schedule
- directions to the start line
- club hike and trifecta info
- tips on where to eat while visiting
- and probably the answer to any other question you may have.
Take some time to read the guide and get ready for your trip to Yellowstone! (Click the “Pop Out” button to open the race guide in a new tab.)